- If your purchased item is damaged on arrival, please take a close picture of the defect and of the box the item arrived in and email them to Us. We will forward these pictures to the shipping company and fill a Claim with shipping company.
- All DoA (Damaged on Arrival) reports must be sent in 3 days after the item is received. No DoA claim can be filled over 3 days after package delivery.
- If our product is purchased by mistake (incompatibility problem) - the buyer is responsible for all shipping back charges. Shipping charges and 20% of item price handling commission are nonrefundable. All incompatibility reports must be sent in 15 days after package delivery.
- "Returned item condition terms": The item has to be returned in original packaging, undamaged and without any sign of installation attempt. Refund will be issued (deducting shipping charge) after the product is received back and inspected.
- If the item does not comply with "returned item condition terms - 50% of item's price will be refunded only. If the item is badly damaged/modified due to unprofessional installation - there will be no refund.
- If the item is Lost in transit, we will fill a claim with shipping company and a refund will be issued after Claim is approved.
Back to Terms